Shame on me!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So, I'm cleaning my scrap room Saturday and look what I find!!! I am so ashamed. These are all birthday tags that I have made for my friends that never got mailed. Poor Birgit's is almost a year old!! I am so sorry if any of these tags belong to you. I will mail them all out this week. Lesson here.... Karen likes to make tags but is lousy at getting them mailed. (((hiding head in shame)))


2 Responses to “Shame on me!!!!”

  1. Blogger Mackey 

    I do stuff like this ALL the time. I love to create things but the PO is ALL the way on the other side of the world from me!

    No shame - you did a great job making them. Hmmm, it's the thought that counts?

  2. Blogger Jaime Warren 

    Don't feel bad...i do the same thing!!! shhhh!!! ;o)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3