Such sadness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Our friends, Nora & Sean Griffin were in the process of adoption. They brought a sweet newborn baby girl home form the hospital last Saturday and last night they were forced to return her to the 17-year old birth mother. The Griffin family is devastated and are feeling the profound loss of their precious and beloved daughter. Please keep this wonderful family, baby Darby jane and the birth mother in your thoughts and hearts as they try to recover from this blow. Thank you.

{Peas, please email me for info on how to help.}


1 Responses to “Such sadness”

  1. Blogger SageHen 

    How heartbreaking. :-( Adoption is such a roller-coaster.
    Did they get any photos of the little girl?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3