So much great stuff


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



is happening these days. Here is a glimpse at the things that are bringing me joy right now...

Two sets of our friends have just adopted new baby girls. Kelly & Gil just brought home 6 month old Julia. Nora & Sean are enjoying their newborn, Darby Jane. We are so excited for both families!

Drew and I enjoyed having dinner with Teresa & Ty at Fleming's Steakhouse last Saturday night. It was our first time meeting Ty since he doesn't normally travel with Teresa for her classes. He was just as kind and genuine as she is. The conversation never stopped and the food was terrific, as always.

I was given a promotion at ScrappersBliss.com. I am on their Design Team (The Bliss Girls) and now I am also the Marketing Director. We have lots of great stuff in the works, so stay tuned for more fun info on that! Our gallery is rockin' these days, so go take a look!

We are planning a trip to Maui in July! We are taking the kids and my mother too. (Must diet, diet, diet!) Drew and I will be attendants for the wedding of our friends, Sandra & Peter. They are coming from the Netherlands to be married in Hawaii. Sandra is a great scrapbooker and a school teacher & Peter is a police officer. They are a lovely couple and we're positive they will live happily ever after.

We are going to Disneyland and California Adventures next week! This will be Cole's first time and Noah's second. We'll be having lunch at Club 33 too. It's nice to know members! It's a family birthday adventure, since three out of four in our house have March birthdays. Speaking of which, there are only four more shopping days until my birthday! Just teasing! I can't believe I am going to be 37. That sounds so wrong to me. Noah keeps telling me that he wants to buy me a bedazzler. (He likes the commercial.) I am just nervous that Drew will order one for him to give me. If you see some bedazzled layouts in my gallery next week, you'll know why.

Noah started Tae Kwon Do and swimming classes. He really loves both. He has already earned one black stripe on his belt. He is so proud and looks so handsome in his uniform. Cole watches all of the classes and practises with Noah at home. We'll enroll him just as soon as he is old enough to join. he'll be way ahead of the class for sure. He's really good!

I am hosting "Scrapapalooza" at my clubhouse on April 8th. We are going to have so much fun and I already have some great prizes lined up! I have two seats left if anyone wants to make a reservation!

Another great thing is that my ReciPEAS cookbook has arrived! I love it. Peg and James did a fantastic job putting it together. There was a minor mix up and most of my recipes were not included. Peg was really upset about it, but I don't care. I already have my recipes. *LOL*

OK, I really do need to quit stalling and get started on the laundry. I despise doing laundry. I don't mind switching stuff between the washer and dryer, but folding and putting clothes away brings me to me knees. I honestly think it's torture! I really need to pay someone to do this for us. Anyone looking for a job? ; )

Labels: , , ,


5 Responses to “So much great stuff”

  1. Blogger Sandra 

    Love ya K!
    Watch your mailbox for some Dutch mail!
    I can't wait till it's July! You guys are sooo sweet to come join us at our weddinG!
    Disney sounds great!
    Noah in his Tae Kwon Do uniform, sounds sooo cute! You need to take pictures!
    Have a great week Karen!

    XOXO Sandra

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OK, I want to see some bedazzled layouts! You've got me thinking now, I love a little bling on a layout! And, I'll do your laundry if you'll come load and unload my dishwasher!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh, and congrats on the new position at ScrappersBliss!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congrats on your promotion! That's really great. I'm *so* jealous that you get to eat at Club 33! DH and I have been on the waiting list to get in since we moved here in the summer of '03... it's a small list with few openings. But DH is working on a case for Disney (lawyer). Hopefully he'll win and can pull some strings.... ;-)

    If you haven't seen the new fireworks show, you must stick around for it. It's an amazing 17 minute show.. the longest fireworks show in Disneyland history!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen, you are going to LOVE Maui! I was enjoying myself so much that I was looking for Safeways out there that I could transfer to if I were to move. And there are 2 on the island! I'm sure they've got their share of pharmacists, but I can always dream can't I? let me know if you want any ideas of yummy restaurants or cool places to go. I'd love to share my experiences with you!

    Club 33 is so nice. So "shi shi" compared to outside, so it's hard to believe you're in Disneyland. I've been once before and they have mickey mouse shaped pasta and a dessert bar. so yum....

    hope everyone is feeling better at home. Disneyland won't be so fun they're not...

    Jamie

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3