I am pleased to announce....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Scrapper's Bliss will have a Celebrity Guest every month for the rest of 2006. We are thrilled to tell you that our very first guest will be CATHY ZIELSKE!!!

Join us live and chat with Cathy Z on April 12th at 8pm CST (until about 9:30pm). She also has a fabulous challenge for all of the members and designers at www.ScrappersBliss.com. (see site for details)

We also have an A2Z Essentials Layout Contest going on. Post your favorite layouts using any of the gorgeous A2Z Essentials products in "April's Contest" section of our gallery by midnight (PST) on April 25th. You may enter as many layouts as you like. All layouts will be judged on the best overall use of A2Z Essentials. The owners of A2Z have generously donated all
prizes and they will be assisting the Bliss Girls in judging this contest. The winners will be announced on Sunday, April 30th.

The 1st Place Winner will receive a whopping $50 in A2Z Essentials & coordinating Bazzill products, as well as the "July 2006 Designer of the Month" spot at A2Z Essentials! 

The 2nd Place Winner will receive $35 in fabulous A2Z Essentials & coordinating Bazzill products!

The 3rd Place Winner will receive $25 in fabulous A2Z Essentials & coordinating Bazzill products!


3 Responses to “I am pleased to announce....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sounds like fun, Karen! I'm also loving the pix from DW! Thanks for sharing!! Have a great weekend!

    Sophia

  2. Blogger Mary Kay 

    Wow! Just WOW! I am so impressed by the CZ challenge. I may need to sign up at Scrapper's Bliss and get active over there. I am really excited about this!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you are always so sweet to post SB stuff. I love reading your blog everytime you update it.....part of my routine......every morning "check karens blog" hugs, Andrea

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3