Good Things


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



are happening at www.ScrappersBliss.com. In a few more days I will be able to spill the beans about some very cool stuff going on and some even cooler visitors we will be expecting. (Yes, that is a big clue!) Stay tuned for more info at the end of the month and if you haven't gone over to Scrapper's Bliss to check it... run... don't walk!!

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to Disneyland and California Adventure Park. I can hardly wait. i am so excited. I really love Disneyland and can't wait to see Cole's face the first time he experiences it. Noah has been to disneyland, just not California Adventure. It's going to be the best day EVER!!!

Labels:


2 Responses to “Good Things”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lucky!!! I hope you guys have a great day and enjoy the block party at DCA!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hope you had fun! And a belated Happy Birthday to you too! HUGS!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3