WALT DISNEY ROCKS!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...













It's official. The Carter Family Adventure Team loves Disneyland and California Adventure!! The boys were excited as soon as we got on the parking lot tram. Once inside, we stopped off at the Tiki Room on our way to lunch. Cole was in awe. He loved all of the singing birds and tikis, but the thunder scared him a bit. We had lunch at Club 33 and the kids loved ringing the secret doorbell and riding the "magic" elevator. Drew ate tons of crab legs and they served us all a fabulous chocolate dessert in honor of our birthdays. They even gave Drew one so he wouldn't feel left out. When Noah blew out his candle he said, "I wish for big robot friends". How cute is that?! The boys and I had stickers on announcing our birthday so we were given royal treatment everywhere we went. The boys were so well behaved and happy. We rode lots of rides and went to Turtle Talk with Crush. Noah's favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear, the carousel and Gadget Roller Coaster. Colie loved Small World, Bugs Life Bumper Cars and the flying Rockets. We ate corndogs, french fries and churros as we wandered the parks. In the evening we put a blanket down on the street and waited for the fireworks to begin. It was stunning! I have never seen a fireworks display like this one they have going for the 50th anniversary. It actually brought tears to our eyes. OK, I admit it! I had tears streaming down my cheeks. If you go to Disneyland any time soon, be sure to see the fireworks and position yourself so that you get a good view of the castle. That is very important! You won't be disappointed. So many times during the day I remembered being a little kid and visiting the park with my family (usually when relatives were here from Iowa). It was wonderful to relive the innocence and magic of Disneyland with my children. It was the perfect day!!

Labels: , ,


13 Responses to “WALT DISNEY ROCKS!”

  1. Blogger Sandra 

    OOOH, cool photo's, cool story.
    Disneyland is amazing! I'm sure you guys will have many more wonderful times there!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    karen - the fireworks made me cry too! ;) we just started going back now that my kids are older, and now that my ds knows that we have passes, he keeps asking us to go back! how fun that you got to go to club 33 - i love that place!

    happy belated birthday! :)

  3. Blogger Stacy 

    Awesome photos! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I am soooo jealous! We can't wait to take our kids to Disney!

  4. Blogger Birgit 

    Wow, Karen, sounds like you and your family had a lot of fun! Love the pictures! I've been to Disneyland Paris and thought it was fun too! I'm sorry I missed your birthday! No reminder from ASC...
    So happy belated birthday!!!!
    Birgit

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sounds like you had a great day! :)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What fun! When I was little we lived across the street from Knott's Berry Farm - you're right, we only visited Disneyland when people visited from out of town. For me, it is the happiest place on Earth :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so glad you had fun!! We Love D-Land too... it's a-w-e-s-o-m-e.... :o)
    Thanks for the wonderful chat the other day at Starbucks!!
    Brooke

  8. Blogger Michelle W. 

    how fun is that!!!

    Michelle

  9. Blogger Laura H. 

    Looks like y'all had a blast. Isn't it funny how something like fireworks can bring tears of pure joy to our eyes? Later you realize it's not just the fireworks, but the people who enjoy them with you, by your side and in your thoughts.

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think the title should be "KAREN ROCKS DISNEY!"...

    You have the cutest dudes ever!

    Love ya lots!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen~ Looks like you guys had a blast!!!! YOur family is so adorable!!!

    Love ya', girlie~
    Peg

  12. Blogger monicaintexas 

    looks like a blast!

  13. Blogger Unknown 

    Karen, You have such CUTE family!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3