I must be the world's worst blogger.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just don't care to post the mundane day to day stuff, so I end up with big breaks between posts. Have you all deserted me yet?

Well, it is the 21st, so there is only four days left to enter the A2Z layout contest at Scrapper's Bliss. Do not delay! The 1st place winner gets a July 2006 Designer of the Month spot at A2Z's website and $50 in products!! I have to admit, 2nd and 3rd place prizes aren't too shabby either.

Last Sunday wasn't only Easter. It was our 6th wedding anniversary! We had lunch at Northwoods then spent the day in Santa Monica with the kids at the Ashes & Snow Exhibit. It was truly stunning and I am so thrilled to have had a chance to see that during my life time. If you haven't heard about it yet, check out www.AshesAndSnow.org right now. Anyway, after that great day we drove to Temecula to drop the boys off at my Mom's so we could have a romantic dinner together. We went to Bailey's, which happens to be where we have spent 5 out of 6 of our wedding anniversaries. (Last year we went to Chat Noir in Costa Mesa. Fabulous!) All in all it was a perfect day!

Here are a couple of Easter photos of my kiddos. One thing that never changes through the generations is how to eat a chocolate bunny. Ears first!!! Mmm mmm that's a tasty rabbit!



4 Responses to “I must be the world's worst blogger.”

  1. Blogger Cat 

    Wish I had some A2Z around to enter the contest - darn! I'll have to keep up with what's going on at Scrapper's Bliss... have a great weekend, Princess :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    just keep posting those cute pics of your boys, they are the cutest!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I wanted to stop by and say hi Karen. I am going to have to check out your work at Scrapper's Bliss. Cute Easter pics of the boys!

  4. Blogger Nancywithajones 

    those photos are too stinkin cute!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3