Happy Birthday Cole!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Tiny little Cole Drayton Carter was born on March 3rd, 2003 at 4:55am. Today our baby is 3 years old. It's so hard for me to believe. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. It's been a fun, crazy, exhausting and joyful three years. Cole was always stubborn, willful and demanding. At the same time, he is our snuggler who loves to smother us in kisses and clobber us with hug attacks. He is loyal to Noah and follows his every move. Our Coley is simple remarkable and precious and hilarious and sweet to the core. We love you, little bug! Happiest Birthday wishes for you, son. xoxo


11 Responses to “Happy Birthday Cole!!!”

  1. Blogger corinne5 

    I just know how fast it goes since my little one will be turning 3 next month! Happy birthday !

    corinne5xxx

  2. Blogger Jana 

    I love that pic of him in his carseat, soooooo cute!! My youngest boy is 7 now & trust me, once they get past the toddler phase, they years just blaze by so watch out!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad that you are feeling better, Karen! Happy Birthday to Cole! Have a fun day celebrating!

    Sophia

  4. Blogger darcy 

    What a cutie! Love the name Drayton, too. Happy birthday, cutie-head!!

  5. Blogger Gillian 

    What a lovely little boy! One of my boys is turning 12 next week... now that's a birthday that will take your breath away. Time goes too fast. Happy Birthday, Cole!

  6. Blogger Sandra 

    Happy birthday!!!
    3 years already! :)
    Give him a hug from me, OK?

    Love, Sandra

  7. Blogger Adrienne 

    BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW! How fast did that fly for you?? Happy Birthday to Cole! He is just too stinkin' cute! Love the mohawk pic!!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    happy belated birthday, cole! such a cutie.

    hope you are feeling better, karen. we missed you friday night!

  10. Blogger Joanna Bolick 

    Awwww! happy birthday, Cole! You need to come play with our Cole!

  11. Blogger liannallama 

    Oh, what sweet photos! What a cutie he is! Happy Birthday!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3