My Gray Heaven


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know most people love the sunshine and a blue sky, but give me pouring rain and gray skies any day. Heck, give it to me every day! I am happiest when it rains. I feel refreshed and relaxed. Right now the rain is pounding on our roof and there is even the low rumble of thunder in the distance. Thunder is something that usually bothers me, but today it's very soft so I am actually enjoying it. It's the loud CRASHING thunder that scares me out of my wits. I am sincerely hoping this rain will hang around for a couple of days at least.

This is the view outside of my front door today. PERFECT!


4 Responses to “My Gray Heaven”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was just thinking the same thing! It's the middle of October for heaven's sake -- about time we had some rain and cloudy skies. Hopefully the 80 degree weather won't be back until spring. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great photo and I totally agree about the rain -- it's wonderful.

  3. Blogger Jenn 

    I love the rainy weather! We had thunderstorms all day here in Vegas, and it just smells so good!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    we had a little bit of gray heaven a couple of days ago in Vegas - it was nice to sort of clear the air

    when I started to read your post, the song "I Am Only Happy When It Rains" by Garbage popped in my head and now it will be stuck there for the rest of the day - LOL

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3