Vegas ROCKED!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We had the greatest time in Vegas! Cadillac Matt was there too so he entertained me while Drew was working. He also helped guide me around the hotels when I was... um... having vision problems. My martini glasses were on the whole time. *LOL* Sorry, no photos of our shenanigans. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! Except for this..... while we were in Las Vegas I had the opportunity to meet some pea pals for lunch. Chris (fiend4scrappin) set everything up and garciously came to my hotel to pick me up. We met Jessie (speckledbird) and Jennifer (jennscraps) at PF Changs for a huge feast. The girls were all very nice and I am so glad to have met them all. Thanks, girls!


2 Responses to “Vegas ROCKED!”

  1. Blogger Stephanie 

    Karen it sounds like you had fun!! I cant wait to meet you on Friday, I promise I wont be shy this time!

  2. Blogger Jenn 

    It was great meeting you, Karen! I am glad you had a good time here!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3