It's Official


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Biscuit will be going to live with Matt & Tasha. Kate is thrilled, Cole will be thrilled and Noah is accepting of the situation. I have mixed feelings. I love my little Biscuit dog. He was my best companion for 6 months while Drew was at work and I was stuck at home pregnant and sick day in and day out. He came into my life at the hardest spot (when my Dad was dying) and brought a little comfort and laughter to the whole family. I will miss his freshly bathed noggin and his tiny sweaters too. On the other hand, he drives me nuts by digging out of the yard and running all over the streets. He hates to be left alone in the house and shows it in very unpleasant ways. He is very needy and seems to need the most attention when I am the busiest. He is more than a handful! I won't miss chasing him or worrying about him being eaten by the coyotes. I won't miss the medication he requires daily and I sure as heck won't miss poop patrol! I know he will be happier with a big, grassy yard and Sherlock to play with. He'll be fine. I hope I will.


2 Responses to “It's Official”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am so sad Biscuit is moving but I know its for the best.
    hugs K.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ooooh good info to know about the low fat carmel machiatto :) i love em too!!! cute pg in your mini book

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3