Passion, Obsession, Addiction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I admit it!! I am a Starbucks junkie. No kidding around here.... this is serious! I am madly in love with Starbucks and Caramel Macchiatos are my current favorite. Too bad they are loaded with calories and fat. I am trying to get my weight and health in order before the holidays, so I decided that I was going to have to cut back dramatically on my espresso drinks unless I started ordering non-fat versions. To my surprise, a non-fat Caramel Macchiato tastes EXACTLY like the regular one. I am not a big fan of low-fat and fat-free foods so this is fantastic news to me! I would not be able to tell them apart in a side by side taste test. It's true! JOY JOY JOY!!! I don't have to give up my precious espresso drinks after all. The non-fat venti caramel macchiato has 280 calories and only 1 gram of fat (compare to the whole milk version at 380 calories and 15 grams of fat). That's a huge difference.
Now, if they would just make a low-fat Chantico life would be perfect! Oooh, Chantico!

(this is a page in my "Things I Love" mini scrapbook)


5 Responses to “Passion, Obsession, Addiction”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love my coffee frap so much that I won't even let my daughter tell me how many calories it has in it. She is as addicted to Starbucks as I am (if not more) and she knows the fat grams and calories of almost every single drink there. I tell her to keep that info to herself... don't want to spoil my one favorite weakness.

  2. Blogger Carrie Anne 

    Oh Princess Karen...I sympathize with you. I am hopeless and completely addicted to Starbucks. I should just work at one part time, that way I'll get free drinks. I love your coffee layout...that little book looks like so much fun!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    For some reason, I abhor coffee. I'm so glad, too; I would be drinking those 800 calorie creations and blowing all my scrapping money at Starbucks!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cute page Karen. Coffee and I are so not friends now hot chocolate is another story ...I love their pepermint HC they havr at christmas time
    xoxo
    shan

  5. Blogger Stephanie 

    I am the same way... really addicited. I always get an iced chai latte, dont get one unless you want to consume them daily!! i started getting non fat milk to convince myslef its ok!! And Karen, your book is freakin awesome!! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3