Carter Family Adventure Team... WE ROCK!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, that is our family/team motto and we are proud of it!! We really enjoy spending time together as a family. This weekend went by too fast. Drew spent Friday and Saturday at American Supercamp (for the second time this year) and he had a terrific time. He's really good! Cute too!!
On Sunday, we took the boys to the Aquarium of the Pacific. They were really into it. The sharks were a big hit. Noah enjoyed petting the rays with Dad and Cole liked the jelly fish exhibit like his Mom. The first half of the day was great, but then Cole got cranky and went into meltdown mode. That is never fun for anyone, so we called it a day.
On the way home we were discussing Biscuit and his recent behavior problems. So what do we find when we turn onto our street? Biscuit tied to our mailbox AGAIN!! It's a good thing Will is such a kind neighbor. Ever since we moved to Anaheim Hills he has been escaping from the yard. We have tried dozens of different ways to secure the yard, but he is so determined to get out that he will even hurt himself to do it. It's too dangerous to have him running around in the streets and the area is crawling with coyotes and they even recently jumped into our neighbors yard and snatched his dog. He was fortunate to see it happen and chased the coyote who let his dog go a couple of blocks over. If we leave him in the house then he leaves us "presents" in protest and I'm sorry, but that is NOT alright with me. Matt & Tasha really enjoy having him at their house and have even asked to keep him. We keep wavering between our love for Biscuit and what is really the best situation for him. Sadly, I have realized that Biscuit really would be safer and happier with them. I have talked to Noah and he understands and seems to be OK with the idea of Biscuit living somewhere else. I plan on calling Matt this afternoon to tell him that he is now the proud owner of a very sweet, but naughty pup. My heart is breaking, but I know it's for the best.

What a good life I lead. I am just so happy with my family and the direction we are headed. My marriage is strong and loving. My children are healthy and happy. What more could a person want? Well, maybe a well-behaved dog.


0 Responses to “Carter Family Adventure Team... WE ROCK!!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3