My Disneyland Surprise Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Drew surprised me for my 40th birthday with a party at Club 33 in Disneyland. We have celebrated many birthdays at the Club but I certainly wasn't expecting to walk into a room full of friends and family. He even flew my brother in from Washington! I cried my head off. I was totally overwhelmed with excitement. After lunch, we ran all over Disneyland and California Adventure Park. I think we rode just about everything that day. Here's a few photos of the merriment. Please excuse the lack of make-up as my tears washed it away.








Labels: , , ,


0 Responses to “My Disneyland Surprise Party”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3