OCRG in OC Register!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is the link to a great article on OC Roller Girls that appeared in the OC Register this weekend. Suzanne Broughton is the writer and many of you may already be familiar with her insightful and hilarious musings on Alive in Wonderland. Please click 'recommend' if you like the article so it will get bumped up. Support your local roller girls & Suz too!!



Please come out and see us on November 8th. It's our last bout of 2008 and it's going to be a double-header. Doors open at 5pm, games begin at 6pm and 7pm. Tickets are only $10 when ordered online (click here) or $12 at the door. Children under 10 get in free! I highly recommend buying your tickets in advance as our last bout sold out and we had to turn people away at the doors.

Labels: ,


1 Responses to “OCRG in OC Register!!!”

  1. Blogger Michelle Panik 

    I think people who feel compelled to tell other people how to live their lives--especially with such a personal aspect as love--must be unhappy on some fundamental level. And for this, I feel sorry.

    On another note, my verification word for this blog comment is "ducha." Which is "shower" in Spanish. ¡Qué divertido!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3