It's A World of Laughter....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Disneyland re-opened the It's A Small World ride today!! They did a lovely job with it too. The new characters blend right in and do not distract from the original beauty in any way. They have regrouped some of the scenes, but never for a moment does it feel like that old magic is gone. This was always my favorite ride as a child and I was worried about the changes ruining my memories, but that is not the case. It's perfect! It just seems as though the colors are more crisp and the sound is more clear. The addition of some classic Disney characters enhance the whole attraction.




Disneyland Press Release


As you may know, our family had a sneak preview last weekend. If you look carefully at the video below you will see the back of our heads in the first two rows of the boat going under the Asian arch and dragon kite (right after the flying carpet scene). It's just the back of Drew (white shirt and blue sweater vest in second row) and I (white shirt in front row of boat). Ha Ha! I know that it's slly to be excited about seeing the back of our heads on the video clip, but it was thrilling to be a part of the magic!

Labels: , ,


1 Responses to “It's A World of Laughter....”

  1. Blogger Eli's Lids 

    We can't wait to go! The happiest place on earth is our Family Date night every Monday... this last one was FREEZING so we missed out. There is always next week :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3