"Alive In Wonderland" is my favorite blog ever!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Suzanne Broughton is my favorite blogger! She writes "Alive in Wonderland". This woman is so "real". She's witty, smart, open-minded and all around AWESOME! Go check out her blog and you will be hooked! She also wrote a great article on OC Roller girls for the OC Register. She's just a great writer and a great photographer no matter what subject she is focused on. Today she sent me this video that she made at OCRG's Suburban Assault on Saturday night. (Yes, that's my little guy sitting on Daddy's shoulders with the the "I <3 Foxy Roxy" sign.)

Go watch the video on "Alive In Wonderland" and don't forget to leave her some lovin'. She deserves it!

Labels: ,


0 Responses to “"Alive In Wonderland" is my favorite blog ever!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3