TOP SECRET MISSION: Disneyland


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Disneyland invited some OC mom bloggers, like me, to bring the family for a preview of the newly renovated "It's A Small World" ride!! This Saturday at 9am, we will be cruising through the rooms of the world singing our happy song. We were asked to ride four or five times in a row because they will be doing some promotional filming. I am thrilled because it has always been one of my favorite rides. (I am one of the few people who never gets sick of the song.) We haven't told the kids yet. We plan to surprise them on saturday morning. You know how hard it is for kids to sleep the night before going to Disneyland. I only hope that I can sleep! I am beyond excited!!

By the way.... don't ask.... I can't share any details until after 10am on February 5th. It's all very hush hush! : )


Labels: , ,


0 Responses to “TOP SECRET MISSION: Disneyland”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3