My Favorite Place on Earth


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We took the boys to Disneyland just because we wanted to see the Haunted Mansion decorated in the Nightmare Before Christmas theme. It was a beautiful day and the Mansion didn't disappoint, neither did the corn dogs. Oh, how I love Disneyland corn dogs! The boys really enjoyed climbing all over Tom Sawyer's Island, watching the light parade and the Buzz Lightyear ride. The fireworks were incredible but I didn't get any photos. In my book, there is nothing better than a day at Disneyland.



















Labels: , ,


0 Responses to “My Favorite Place on Earth”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3