Concert Update for Suzanne


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Freakin' cool! One of the coolest bloggers on my daily hit list just posted on my boring ol' blog. Why she reads it I will never know when her own is such an inspiring, funny and all around great read.(Emphasis Mine) She also writes for the OC Register (Alive In Wonderland) so check her out. My blog wants to be just like hers when it grows up. OK, now that I am done gushing over her I will answer her question.

Peter Murphy put on a fabulous show! I'm not just saying that because I had too many dirty martinis either. This was my third time seeing him perform live (once with Bauhaus) and I have always been impressed. His voice was flawless once again. He even sang a couple of Bauhaus songs that got the crowd really pumped up. Well, as pumped up as you can be at a goth show. The House of Blues was a great venue too because we were able to get up close and see really well. I look forward to his future shows.

(Hi Suzanne!)


1 Responses to “Concert Update for Suzanne”

  1. Blogger Suz Broughton 

    Thanks for being so very nice to me.
    I'm glad he didn't disappoint. How does eyeliner look on a 45 (+) year old man? Just getting myself prepared for the Furs show...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3