Counting the days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




In six days the Carter Family Adventure Team will be headed to Princeville, Kauai for ten days of real bliss. I am so excited! I need this vacation so badly. The kids have never been on an airplane before and are really looking forward to it. It's going to be fantastic. I am taking my laptop so I can update my blog with photos along the way, so stay tuned for little glimpses of paradise. Here's the pool I will be sipping fresh strawberry daiquiri's by. aaah!!


OK, now back to my packing lists and laundry duty.


7 Responses to “Counting the days”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wish I could call those my beach and my pool... looks YUMMY... Have a great time... enjoy every moment!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh... that looks *awesome*. I'm getting more relaxed just by looking at those photos... :-)

  3. Blogger Cathy 

    Is there room in your suitcase for me???? PLEASE!

    I just got back from one vacation, but I'm ready for another. :)

  4. Blogger Kristi Smith 

    PLEASE take lots of photos, this looks like a place I need to start saving my money for!!!

  5. Blogger staceykingman 

    Oh, my gosh. That looks fabulous. I hope time stands still for you while you are there!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    We're going to Princeville in March! Please let me know about all the hot spots -- I hope you have a fabulous time!

  7. Blogger Jana 

    Can you stuff me in a rather large suitcase and bring me with you? I'll be your personal nanny....your 24/7 bartender....your maid service...anything!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3