Lucky #7


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I was there! Kawasaki’s James Stewart won his 3rd consecutive Amp’d Mobile World Supercross GP/Amp’d Mobile AMA Supercross Series race in front of 43,000 fans at Angel Stadium Saturday night! This victory earned Stewart a place in the record books as the first to sweep Anaheim’s trio of AMA Supercross races. Supercross King Jeremy McGrath never pulled it off, neither did defending Amp’d Mobile AMA Supercross Series champ Ricky Carmichael (The GOAT) or 2004 champ Chad Reed. His three series wins and a 2nd place finish coming into Anaheim III gives Stewart a 15-point lead over Chad Reed. I just love watching Stewart ride! He is by far my favorite rider.


Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto won his 2nd AMA Supercross Lites race and moved into a 17-point lead in overall standings. That kid is so fast and he's humble too. I look forward to watching his career progress.





On Sunday, we spent the day at the Elsinore Motocross Track. I love watching Drew ride although I didn't get any great photos this time. When we got home my other two favorite riders took a spin while we unloaded the cars. Cole loves racing on his Big Wheel and was working on his no-hander. Noah got a new bike for Christmas and was practicing his heel clickers and no-footers. I hope I don't have a little Travis Pastrana in our house. Ha!

Labels:


3 Responses to “Lucky #7”

  1. Blogger Sandra 

    Oh, I love the photo of Cole with his bike. So cool!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The kids look so cute on their bikes. Looks like you had a fun weekend.

  3. Blogger Pam 

    Your boys are adorable!!! And now I know why I thought you had light hair, look at that blog header! ;)

    My DH used to race motorcross until he had an accident and we used to watch Supercross all the time, now it's hardly ever on because he's into classic cars, I miss the motorcross days, way more exciting! ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3