Keisha Campbell LIVE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Keisha Campbell (klcards) will be doing a live chat at www.ScrappersBliss.com on June 15th at 7pm PST/10PM CST!!!

We will also be posting Keisha's Challenge on the 15th. Participants of the challenge will be entered into a drawing to win some of Keisha's Favorite Things!! How freakin' cool is that?!

Come play with us!


1 Responses to “Keisha Campbell LIVE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    woowhoo can't wait to be inspired by this sweet and very talented lady!! Thanks Karen, you Rock girl for arranging this all!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3