National Scrapbook Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Come join the fun at Scrapper's Bliss on Saturday, May 6th!

We have special sale prices on lots of great products and use the code MAY06 to get an additional 10% off! FREE shipping on all orders over $30 placed on May 6th. You can't beat that!!!

We'll be posting some exciting challenges and contests throughout the day. There will be lots of opportunities to win prizes! So get your scrappin' table ready for action because this is one event you won't want to miss!

***ETA*** Just arrived!!! MM new velvet phrases and boho albums, Chatterbox new rub-ons and those yummy new CBX kits and guess what, they are all 10% off and if you use that code (May06) you get another 10% off!!! You can't beat that deal anywhere! Oh, and the new KI Color Theory is in stock, as is, Fontwerks stamps by Tia & Elsie and awesome Technique Tuesday stamps!!! You can use the 10% off coupon and free shipping onthose too. Come and get 'em!!

See ya there.
www.scrappersbliss.com


1 Responses to “National Scrapbook Day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know, this is really strange. This is the first NSD that I've not been teaching or involved in some huge SB affair someplace in years! And I completely forgot about it until your blog! Have a wonderful weekend, Karen!

    Sophia

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3