Adding a few more fire pics


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







These photos were NOT taken by me. I found them online at News stations, but wanted to share them. The one of Nohl Ranch Road was taken on our corner. The fire has changed directions, but the smoke comes and goes with the winds. It is currently 20% contained and they expect to have it under control by Saturday night. They said the fire was started when leftover smoldering embers ignited. The embers were left behind when fire officials did a precautionary burn two weeks ago to prevent this type of wild fire.


4 Responses to “Adding a few more fire pics”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so glad you're OK sweetie. Been thinking of you!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    They are some pretty spectacular photos. Having experienced the fires here in Utah this past few years, I'm completely aware of them whenever I hear about them. I'm glad that you are hanging in there. I've been following the updates! Keep smiling! Stay safe!

    Sophia

  3. Blogger corinne5 

    so glad your save and what a scary site all that fire!

    corinne5xxx

  4. Blogger Gwyn Calvetti 

    Those are pretty dramatic shots. Glad to hear they are getting it under control.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3