Two Peas Tag


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been tagged again by my friend, Shannon (Shanshanmomof3). (I would add a link to her blog, but I don't know how.)

1. When did you join 2peas? Well, it must have been 2001 because I was home with a new baby at the time, but it was slow back then and I let it go. I don't even remember what my original pea name was. I joined again on January 21, 2004 as Princess Karen and I haven't left since.

2.How did you find it? I don't even remember.

3. What is the 1st layout you ever posted there? Geesh! I don't know the answer to that either. My gallery gets changed a lot.

4. Where have you spent time at 2peas? I started out just snooping through the gallery and posting on GS. I ventured over to the Pub and decided that was home for me. Love my Pubster pals!

5. Who is the 1st friend you made at 2peas? The first IRL friend I made was Lia Potts (pea-a-lia). We are still friends today.

6. What has 2peas done for you? I have made a lot of great friends and gained a lot of self confidence about my artwork.

7. How often do you visit 2peas? every day I check in on the Pub.

8. What is your favorite thing about 2peas? the peaple and the gallery.

9. What is your least favorite thing about 2peas? the shopping experience. Nothing is ever in stock and the shipping prices are not competitive at all. I do my online shopping at www.ScrappersBliss.com or I go to my LSS The Scrapbook Oasis in irvine.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Two Peas Tag”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3