I'm it AGAIN!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was tagged again by my friend, Peg with a whole different quiz. The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
1. Beth
2. Deanna
3. Ruth
4. Peg
5. Karen

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
1. Andrea
2. Sandra
3. Shannon
4. Dr. Nichole
5. Birgit

Now, on to the questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Oh, I really don’t want to answer this one, but I will. In 1996 I was trapped in a miserable marriage to an alchoholic/drug addict. We hung out at tattoo shops and beaches on the weekends. I was living in a depressing old house in Redondo Beach, but the one joy I had was my wonderful Rottweiler, Kekoa. She was an amazingly sweet creature and she was fiercely protective of me and loved me unconditionally (at least someone did). I was a size 5 and had long blonde hair and I looked great in low-rise jeans and I could still wear a bikini, but I was very unhappy and had no self respect. (side note: I left him a year later. YAY!!)

What were you doing one year ago?
My wonderful husband, Drew and I had just moved into our current home in Orange County, California and we were in the middle of some major remodeling. Our boys were almost 2 & almost 4 and they were a major handful. I was at my wits end most days, but I was happy to my core. (I still am.) I was taking photography classes and I was on two scrapbooking design teams. Life was good!

Five snacks you enjoy: (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal.)
I love chocolate, Yoplait yogurt, any ice cream, cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars, cheese logs & crackers. I have been trying to cut back on my snacking lately, but it is so hard.

Five songs, to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
Star Spangled Banner, Unforgettable (Nat King Cole), American Pie (Don Mclean), King Of The Road (Roger Miller), Knock Me A Kiss (Louis Jordan)

Five things you would do, if you were a millionaire:
Move to Seattle or North Carolina, buy some really prime real estate for our children (maybe Dana Point, CA or Aspen, CO), give to our favorite charities (this includes family), buy Drew a great sports car and travel! (maybe some cosmetic surgery for me too)

Five bad habits:
I don’t fold laundry right away, Starbucks!, I eat too much, spend too much time on computer, too much TV in the evenings

Five things you like doing:
I like going on dates with my handsome husband, scrapbooking, hanging out with my friends on scrapbooking websites like www.ScrappersBliss.com & www.TwoPeasInABucket.com, taking long bubble baths with a good book and eating!!!!!

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
I will probably never wear patent leather pants, mini skirts or belly baring tops again because I can’t get away with it anymore, a string bikini for the same reasons, sexy stripper heels because let’s face it… I just don’t have anything cool enough to wear with them anymore.

Five favorite toys:
My Canon Digital Rebel, iBook G4 laptop, sidekick, scrap supplies, Audi A6

Labels:


4 Responses to “I'm it AGAIN!!!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    So you tagged me eh? I enjoyed reading more about you ....hey I didn't know you liked Seattle. You are welcome to come visit anytime and see the 28 out of 29 rain days we've been having. But, you would love it as the outdoors is so beautiful and so many things to do with your kids and your hub.

  2. Blogger Birgit 

    Hi Karen, I think it's fun to be tagged by you! Loved reading your quiz. I'm happy your life is so much happier for you now then it was 10 years ago. And hey... we have the same favorite toy: our Rebel! :)
    Have a nice day!
    Birgit

  3. Blogger ... 

    Oh Karen, our list are so much alike, our never wear list are identical, I just didn't list them all on mine lol. And hey, I didn't know you are in the OC, I am right down the road in North County San Diego. too cool!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay... done! I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who would avoid a miniskirt. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3