I don't want to hear about it!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am so sick of receiving forwarded emails demanding I pray or have bad luck. How about the ignorant ravings about god and politics belonging hand in hand. GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!!! I mean, c'mon.... how christian is this particular message anyway?

----------------------------------
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having "In God We Trust" on our money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to SHUT UP AND BE QUIET!!!
If you agree, pass this on, if not delete. . .
----------------------------------

I was so saddened by the number of people who actually sent it to me. I got this SIX times! Yikes! Are these people for real? It just shows me that they really don't know me at all or they would already know that I don't want to hear about it. Do they really think it's a positive message they are sending? "SHUT UP AND BE QUIET"? Besides the fact that it's redundant, Our First Amendment gives every citizen the right to express his opinion about our government, culture and society. Does that only apply to christians? I am 'one of those people' who feels it is a contradiction to the constitution to say "one nation under God" because I personally believe in "liberty and justice for ALL" regardless of one's religious beliefs. Our founding father's separated church and state for the good of this country. My own personal opinion is that the Pledge of Allegiance should be recited the way it was first written and it should have never been tampered with in the first place.

You don't have to agree with me, just PLEASE, stop sending me your narrow-minded rants! (Yes, I do know this is a bit of a rant as well, but it's my blog and you don't have to come here or read it if you don't want to.) So there!


2 Responses to “I don't want to hear about it!!!!!”

  1. Blogger Kristy 

    I am totally with you!

    Nice post

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You said it, sista!

    No one even bothers to send me those any more... guess they got tired of my one-line (or one-word) responses!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3