Viva Las Vegas!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woo Hoo! We're going to Vegas! Drew has to go to Vegas for an expo/conference/job stuff and his boss asked if I wanted to join him. I am so excited! Drew's dad & stepmom have offered to watch the boys so I will get some much needed R&R. We have only had one night away from the boys in over 4 1/2 years. Can you believe that? I don't even care that Drew has to work suring the day. I'm going to sleep in, take long baths and check out the local scrap stores. I think I'll go to Borders and pick up a new book before we go in case I decide to lounge around in the spa all day! It will be so nice to have dinner with my handsome husband without fussing kids at the table. We don't get a lot of quality time alone together so this is going to be GREAT!


4 Responses to “Viva Las Vegas!”

  1. Blogger Emily 

    have a BLAST, Karen!!! :) :)

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    Ooo, enjoy Vegas! We went for one day, -yes 1 day- in August for our 7yr anniversary, without the 2.5yr old and the baby was only 8wks! I had a blast! Loved spending time with my DH without interruptions!!

  3. Blogger Owl at Home 

    Lucky you! I'm envious!

  4. Blogger Becky 

    Oh, that DOES sound fun! Enjoy yourself!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3