To know me is to love me.... or hate me... whatever!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got one of those quizzes in my email this morning and I actually took the time to fill it out. I rarely do, but I was bored, so now I will bore you by posting it here.

What is your occupation? SAHM

What was the last thing you ate? sour gummy bears and a Red Bull

Do you wish on stars? Yes, and I always wish for the same thing.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright pink with glitter flecks in it.

How is the weather right now? Too hot and sunny. I prefer the dark and rainy days.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband, Drew calling to ask if he could bring me lunch. aaaah!

Favorite drink? Starbucks venti caramel machiato with whipped cream. I would buy it by the gallon if I could. I’m dead serious!!

Favorite sport(s) to watch? Supercross, surfing and hockey

Have you ever dyed your hair? HA! Are you serious? I have no clue what my natural hair color is anymore.

Did you ever have braces on your teeth? No, but I had a permanent retainer on the inside of my teeth. That sucked! I need braces now though.

Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? Yes, I wear glasses.

When was the last time you cried? Last week. I really miss my Dad and it breaks my heart that my children never had a chance to meet him.

Favorite Holiday? Halloween and Christmas are the only ones I get nuts over.

What was the last Halloween costume you wore? A witch.

How many states have you lived in? Just one - California.

How many cities have you lived in? Seven - Hawthorne, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Long Beach, Whittier, Murrieta, Anaheim Hills.

Where did you go on your last vacation? We just went to Shaver Lake last weekend. Not much of a vacation when you're chasing kids around though.

What are your favorite food(s)? I love jambalaya, gumbo & hush puppies from Ragin’ Cajun in Hermosa Beach. I also love filet mignon and potatoes! Chocolate – anything chocolate!

What is the last movie you watched at a theater? It was March of The Penguins. Loved it!

What kind of movies to do you like best? I love horror movies, but don’t know anyone else who will go with me and I am too chicken to go alone.

Favorite day of the year? April 16th. That was the day I married the greatest guy on the planet!!

What was your favorite toy(s) as a child? I loved my big wheel and Barbies the best. I also loved to play board games. I still love game night!

Who is the friend you've had the longest? (Kelly L.) Karelly’s Forever!!!!

What did you do last night? Got caught up on CSI and ate chili cheese dogs while surfin’ the net.

Favorite smell(s)? Le Couvent des Minimes Verbena & Lemon bath gel, Harvest Spice Yankee Candles, fresh gardenias, hot coffee and sizzling bacon in the morning (cooked by someone else!)

What are you afraid of? Geesh! Here we go…. heights, dentists, confined spaces, bugs, lake water, thunder, bad neighborhoods and home invasions.

What is your all time favorite book? James Clavell’s “Shogun”

What TV shows do you watch regularly? CSI Las Vegas, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Closing Arguments, Reunion, Big Brother

Who are your favorite actors and actress? Anthony Hopkins, Jodie Foster, Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet, Samuel L Jackson, Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hugh Grant

Tell 3 things most people would never guess about you: I have been known to swear up a storm. I love to race go-karts with my husband. I used to tandem surf.

Which 3 words best describe you? Sassy, exhausted, opinionated

Labels: ,


1 Responses to “To know me is to love me.... or hate me... whatever!”

  1. Blogger Stacy Hamby 

    I'm so glad you started a blog! I will be your faithful reader.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3