Where did I stray?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




When I think about the 36 year old woman I have become it really sort of freaks me out!! Drew (my adorable husband) once asked me what my 17 year old self would think if she was confronted with the adult version of me. Great question, huh?! I think the 17 year old Karen would HATE me on some levels, but she might actually sort of like me too. She would hate to know that she will one day scrapbook, wear Levis and live in Orange County. She would actually like to know that her 2 year old will have a mohawk and that she'll get to have her own dirt bike though. Miss Skinny Seventeen would be disgusted at my waistline, but would appreciate that I still guzzle coffee like a fiend. She would be totally grossed out by my collection of tea cups, but would dig that I have tattoos. I think she would approve of my continued love for horror movies and good music, but would be saddened to know I have added David Wilcox and blogging into the mix. I am not always sure how I made the leap from docs to flip flops, but I know it was a wild ride. If I could pick any time in my life to do over it would be 17 and I wouldn't change a thing, except maybe to appreciate my skinny body a bit more!


0 Responses to “Where did I stray?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3