Help me choose our honeymoon hotel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Drew and I will be celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary this April with a honeymoon at Disneyland. YES, just the two of us! The only problem is, we can't decide which hotel to stay in. We love the idea of staying at one of the resort hotels and waking up just steps from the gates of our favorite place. Has anyone stayed in any of the three Disney Hotels? If so, please let me know if you have a recommendation. If not, which one would you choose for a fun and romantic getaway?

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

Disneyland Hotel

Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel



2 Responses to “Help me choose our honeymoon hotel”

  1. Blogger Samanthafahrney 

    My friend works for disney and i asked him. he reccomends the paradise pier and hotel. Casual and fun!

  2. Blogger Michelle Panik 

    I haven't been to any of these hotels. But qualifications have never stopped me from giving my opinion. The Grand Californian looks cool--big pool, nice restaurants, and the only hotel of the three that offers massages (which you should totally take advantage of).

    Let us know what happens!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3