Hey Sarah...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Main Entry: 1rogue
Pronunciation: \ˈrōg\
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1561

1 : vagrant, tramp
2 : a dishonest or worthless person : scoundrel
3 : a mischievous person : scamp
4 : a horse inclined to shirk or misbehave
5 : an individual exhibiting a chance and usually inferior biological variation


Main Entry: 3rogue
Function: adjective
Date: 1872

1 : resembling or suggesting a rogue elephant especially in being isolated, aberrant, dangerous, or uncontrollable
2 : corrupt, dishonest
3 : of or being a nation whose leaders defy international law or norms of international behavior


Main Entry: 2rogue

Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): rogued; rogu·ing or rogue·ing
Date: 1766

: to weed out inferior, diseased, or nontypical individuals from a crop plant or a field

(definitions courtesy of Merriam-Webster )


2 Responses to “Hey Sarah...”

  1. Anonymous catherine 

    love this........

  2. Blogger Michelle Panik 

    :)

    You've probably already heard about this, but if not:
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/2009/11/whos-confused-by-palin-parody.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3