I Want Out!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have had a nasty flu since Saturday and I am ready to be well. My fever finally went away yesterday afternoon and I was feeling pretty darn good. I enjoyed the day playing with my kiddos and slow-cooking a delicious pot roast. As we sat down to dinner it hit me... a full blown allergy attack. (I haven't had a real allergy attack since last Thanksgiving and that one sent me into an asthma attack so I spent the night in the ER.) OK, I figured it was a minor set-back so I took two Benadryl and went to bed. What a crazy night of dreams that was! This morning I slept through my alarm for 15 minutes or so. When I finally woke up I was feeling pretty darn good.

Not so fast! By 8am it started again so here I sit. I am getting stir crazy being stuck in this house. {insert sad face here}





0 Responses to “I Want Out!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3