The Disneyland 2fer Ticket is Back!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(copied and pasted from an email from Disney)

The 2fer Ticket is Back at Disneyland Resort!

Southern California Residents Can Enjoy Two Parks on Two Days (with One Day Free) Through April 12

ANAHEIM, Calif. – Southern California families looking for value and the best way to spend their entertainment dollars will find an unbeatable offer at the Disneyland Resort in the new year. With the “Southern California Resident 2fer Ticket,” guests will be immersed in the magic of fun attractions and high quality entertainment at Disneyland or Disney’s California Adventure park on one day, and then come back on another day to play in the other park – for free.

The full details about the return of the 2fer ticket – plus some tips on how to make the most of a deal that gives fans of the Disneyland Resort two days of magic and adventure for only $36 a day per person – are at disneylandnews.com

The 2fer ticket can be purchased now at Disneyland.com/2fer, The Disney Stores, Vons, Pavilions, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros, Gelson’s, Food 4 Less, Toys R Us, Dearden’s, Korea Daily, Irvine Spectrum and other locations. Guests whopurchase online can print their tickets at home and avoid waiting in ticket lines.

For more information on the 2fer ticket, visit
www.disneyland.com/2fer or call 714/781-7290.


0 Responses to “The Disneyland 2fer Ticket is Back!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3