Ask for "The Insider Special"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have you been to Prime Cut Cafe & Wine Bar yet? It's a great restaurant that Drew and I have enjoyed many times. The have a terrific lunch menu and the prices are very reasonable. I love their comforting tomato bisque and refreshing granny smith apple salad. Drew likes their prime rib burger a lot. Their hot chocolate cake is supremely delicious. It has a toasted marshmallow center and they serve it in a mug with vanilla ice cream and a little cup of melted chocolate to pour over the top. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Today I found out about this great dnner deal and I want to share it with you. It is available by request only, so ask for "The Insider Special". Enjoy!
"Hot Chocolate"...Cake


Indulge Your Taste Buds with this "Insider Special" for $29.95


Starter ~ Choice of Salad or Soup:

  • BLT Salad ~ Prosciutto, Wild Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Burrata Mozzarella Cheese
  • Granny Smith Apple Salad ~ Candied Pecans, Point Reyes Blue Cheese & Dried Cranberries
  • Hearts of Romaine Caesar ~ Parmesan Croutons and our Roasted Garlic Dressing
  • Soup of the day or Tomato Bisque

Entree ~ Choice of Prime Cut Filet Mignon or Fresh Fish of the day:

  • Prime Cut Filet Mignon ~ Aged 21-28 Days with Potato Gratin and Roasted Garlic
  • Fresh Fish of the day ~ Olive Oil & Citrus Marinated Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs & Whipped Potatoes

Dessert ~ Choice of any Dessert:

  • "Hot Chocolate"...Cake ~ A Decadent Molten Chocolate Cake Baked to Order with a Marshmallow Center served with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
  • French 'Jelly' Doughnuts ~ Hot Fresh French Pastry prepared to order with an Assortment of Jams and Preserves to make your own "Jelly Doughnuts"
  • Cookies & Milk ~ 3 Fresh Baked Homemade Cookies, served Warm with a Glass of Ice Cold Milk for Dipping
  • Seasonal Fruit Cobbler ~ Fresh Seasonal Fruit individually baked in Skillets with a Sour Cream & Brown Sugar Crust, served warm with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Wine Flight Pairing Available for an Additional Charge

  • Filet Mignon Flight $16 : Zaca Mesa, Syrah, Santa Barbara, '05 ~ Bodega Colomé, Malbec, Estate, Salta, ARG '07 ~ Freemark Abbey, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa '05
  • Fresh Fish Flight $12: Bottega Vinaia, Pinot Grigio, Trentino, ITA '08 ~ Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc, NZ '08 ~ Ventana, Chardonnay, Arroyo Seco '07

[beverages, tax and gratuity not included]

Available through Sunday, November 29th.


0 Responses to “Ask for "The Insider Special"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3