The best way to spend an hour of your day....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Only 38% of Americans are eligible to donate blood & of those only 8% do. The blood supply needs to continually be replenished. Type O negative & Type B negative donors are especially needed.




1 Responses to “The best way to spend an hour of your day....”

  1. Blogger susan 

    Hi Karen! My hubby and I stayed at the Grand Californian one night and it was just beautiful. I've stayed at all three hotels and the GC is the best for a grown up getaway. have fun!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3