Pocket Disneyland


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am so excited to see an iPhone application for Disneyland. The brand new app is called MouseWait. MouseWait is the first free social Disneyland / California Adventure iPhone application. The creators have been Disneyland passholders for over 15 years and understand that Disney guests want accurate wait times for attractions, real-time news about what rides are closed, park hours and what events are going on inside the parks. You can see all of the restaurant menus with pricing for Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney too. Passholders will enjoy the easy access to block out date calendars. Travelers will appreciate having ticket and guided tour information, trip planning and hotel reservation resources right at their fingertips. You can also connect to the top Disney blogs through the app and they have joined the Magic of Disneyland with social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

I downloaded the application this morning and it is very easy to use. As I type, the wait time for Peter Pan's Flight is only 10 minutes, which is unheard of. Oh, it just makes me want to be there so much more. The historic Disneyland videos have me entranced. I always get teary-eyed listening to Walt Disney speak. Here is one that I got a kick out of from the late 60's. It makes me miss the People Mover, Skyway and Adventure Through Inner Space. Come to think of it.... I really miss Country Bear Jamboree too. My kids would have loved that.


MouseWait's live webcam is like having a little window to Disneyland right in your pocket. It's official... I love this app!


0 Responses to “Pocket Disneyland”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3