Thursday Morning


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm hangin' out at home this morning recovering from Tuesday night's Fight Club and yesterdays Krav Maga class. My body is sore in so many places. My knuckles are super tender. It's safe to say EVERYTHING hurts, but at the same time I feel fantastic. I slept so deeply last night and feel refreshed today. That is rare. I am a terribly light sleeper and I usually have to drink RedBull to wake up. It's is amazing what exercise can do for you.

In a little while I am headed out to pick up a cupcake order from Once Upon A Cupcake! We ordered a dozen for one of Drew's clients and just four for our little family. I considered ordering us a dozen too, but I think one each is really enough. I would end up eating six if they were sitting here. They are the best cupcakes ever! I wish I could just order a bucket of her vanilla buttercream to eat with a spoon! Yes, I have been known to open a container of frosting just to eat a big spoonful.

On the subject of food, tonight I am making the best chicken piccata and lemon pasta. Thanks to Barefoot Contessa. Love her recipes. I am in need of a few new recipes, so let me know if you have a great one (or two) to share.

I have some photos to upload later today. I just realized yesterday that I still had a camera full of pics from Noah's birthday on Easter. I can't believe that boy is seven already! Geez, I feel like I just held him in my arms for the first time yesterday. As much as I want to hold him cradled on my lap forever, I am endlessly grateful to have a healthy child that I get to watch grow and bloom.

Out for now...

Labels:


0 Responses to “Thursday Morning”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3