Off for a weekend of R&R


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm heading down to San Diego on Friday for a blissful weekend at The Scrappers Lounge. None of my friends could get away this weekend so I am going alone. Not concerned about it though. I get along fairly well with most people. I am just so excited to sleep, eat, relax and scrap for 48 hours straight. No fussing kids, no phone ringing, no errands to run, no meals to plan or cook, nothing but me time!! ahhhh! I'll let you know how it was when I return.
Have a great weekend!!!


10 Responses to “Off for a weekend of R&R”

  1. Blogger Birgit 

    Wow, Karen, that sounds wonderful! That kind of things keep you going the rest of the year, right :) Hope you have a lot of fun, enjoy!
    Birgit

  2. Blogger Molly 

    Karen, have a wonderful time!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    First of all, ANY REASON to head to San Diego would be worth finding time for R&R. Second of all, I can think of NOTHING I would enjoy more than a weekend alone. You are going to have so much fun. I'm pea green with envy. Enjoy yourself. I can't wait to hear all about it. Oh, and I love the name of the place you are going: Scrappers Lounge - that just sounds restful.

  4. Blogger plualum 

    Have a great time! I was just in SD last month and had a great time...even though it was for work. LOL What a great place to go to scrap! My aunt went down there on spring break to see SeaWorld, etc and did a scrapbook store raid (we're from Seattle). Cracked me up!

  5. Blogger Peggy 

    Sounds fabulous! Have a blast!

  6. Blogger Kip 

    Have a wonderful weekend!! Hope you get a lot done.

    Kip

  7. Blogger Jana 

    I love San Diego & wish I could go with you!! Hope you have a marvelous relaxing time!!!!

  8. Blogger Claude 

    Have fun!!!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you lucky girl - have fun!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hope you had a great time, karen! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3