AWESOME SCRAPBOOK RETREAT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had such a fabulous time at The Scrapper's Lounge this weekend! The owners, Michelle & Debi, are just so gracious and accommodating. There were baskets of Bath & Body Works products for each of the four bathrooms and fresh fluffy towels were put on our beds each morning. They smelled so good! My big four-poster bed was perfectly cozy and comfortable. I slept really well. The food was delicious. Pam, Meagan and I scrapped until very early in the morning and got a lot accomplished while having lots of fun too. I felt like I was among friends and not just a visitor at a retreat. It was actually hard to leave today. I am planning my next visit in September and I can hardly wait. It was a perfect weekend getaway for me! :D I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a fun scrap weekend at the beach! Just wish I could stay for a week! :)

http://www.thescrapperslounge.com


8 Responses to “AWESOME SCRAPBOOK RETREAT!”

  1. Blogger Molly 

    Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!

  2. Blogger Melissa 

    wow that sounds heavenly! I probably wouldn't want to leave either.lol :)

  3. Blogger Birgit 

    Ah, that sounds terrific, glad you had such a great time, and who knows... if I ever come to America...

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    YAY! I'm so glad that you had a fab time at the Lounge (I LOVE that name). I thought of you this weekend, as my life went to hell in a handbasket... I wanted to be scappin' with you at the Lounge rather than here with the teenage angst.

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    Sounds amazing--TFS.

    xoxo,
    Becca

  6. Blogger SageHen 

    Oh, my. You can skip the scrapping and just lead me to the big bed and the good smelling stuff.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh, it sounds so awesome. My creative finger is gettin' itchy. Glad you were able to get so much done!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Karen~

    It's been awhile since I popped over... Wanted to say hello and wish you a wonderful summer. Your retreat sounds heavenly.

    Much Love!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3