Sweets from the sweet....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am just in awe of the talented and thoughtful friends I have in my life. I got the most amazing gift today!! My dear friend Patty (pschuchman to the peas) sent me a box full of lovin'!!! Not only did she send me a load of yummy Dove dark chocolates, but she made me a beautiful heart-shaped box with two layers of scrappin' goodies in little candy foils. There are heart shaped brads in various sizes and colors, chipboard hearts, ribbon and trim, tiny heart pins, X & O brads, pink red & white photo turns and round brads and even little prima flowers in two colors of pink and gray. Patty is so clever and talented and she can embellish a box like nobody's business. This box is just so pretty and frilly. The photos don't do it justice. How lucky am I? I can't even tell you how much this means to me. Patty is really a very special person. She makes my life so much sweeter!

Thank you, Patty!!! I adore you from the bottom of my heart! You are the BEST!!!!! -k




4 Responses to “Sweets from the sweet....”

  1. Blogger ~~~Francy~~~ 

    that is such an awesome gift! Lucky girl!

  2. Blogger Birgit 

    Wow! are you a lucky girl! How great is that to have such nice friends!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a gorgeous gift!

  4. Blogger Jana 

    Oh my, this is the CUTEST thing! What sweet friends you have!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3