Home from CHA in Las Vegas!!!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm back from CHA!!! I had such a great time traveling with my friend, Nora and I was thrilled to spend a little time with Andrea, Monica, Linda, Jlyne & Jen from Scrapper's Bliss. I also met some of my favorite pea pals, which made me really happy. We left town before the Designer Dinner... bummer! Just wish I would have remembered to take a picture with everyone. I did get some photos of some of my favorite new products. I fell in love with all of the pretties at Prima!! I wish I could have two of everything! It was so fun to see all of the awesome stuff Teresa came out with for Junkitz too. She gave Nora and I a guided tour and you could just feel her excitement over it all. Love her! Nora was ga ga over the American Crafts Bookshelf papers and letter stickers. They were really cool and I think we stopped at that booth about six times just to drool. tee hee! One of the highlights of the whole show for me was seeing the layout that Amy Howe made using a photo of my youngest son and husband on display at the BasicGrey booth. It was very cute and so cool to see it there! There was just so much to see and it's actually hard for me to remember every little thing. I did take a few photos at Prima, Junkitz & KI Memories. I'll post more photos later.... they are on Nora's camera. Here's a start.... (That is HauteRox, NoraScrapsMac and I in the photo)







2 Responses to “Home from CHA in Las Vegas!!!!!!!”

  1. Blogger Claude 

    Oh, those Primas!! Thanks for sharing!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey girl! I am soooooo bummed that I missed meeting you! So sad!!!!! I was looking for you - I was only there for a bit on Tuesday then had to head out so I didn't get to meet you guys at 5pm. Hopefully sometime soon! Hope you had a blast! HuGS!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3