Watch the Ellen Show today


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In a new segment called "Legs Go Andy", Ellen sends her staffer, Andy Zenor, to ref an OC Roller Girls bout. See what happens on the show today when they get Leggedy Andy out of his ref shirt and into some OCRG gear. Hopefully, Brik and Dirty didn't hurt him too badly.

Here's a sneak peek!



0 Responses to “Watch the Ellen Show today”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3