What does the future hold in store for you?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Remember this fun little guy? Well, last night my son brought one home in a birthday party goodie bag. Oh the memories! I was so excited to see this long lost tiny friend again. I don't know how it ever disappeared from my memory. When I was a kid it was such a big deal to win one at our school carnival. I really did believe it was magic too. I was always so careful to slip it gently back into it's little plastic pouch to protect it from harm before slipping it under my pillow. {sigh} Ok, enough embarrassing details from my childhood. Tell me... what brings back those sweet childhood memories for you?


1 Responses to “What does the future hold in store for you?”

  1. Blogger Suz Broughton 

    Remember those button candies on the big white strip? Or wax bottles with colored liquid inside?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3