Share your favorite Etsy shops


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to know your favorite Etsy shops. What do you love about them? Here are a few of my favorites....

StoopidGerl does very cool stuff with sprinkles and I LOVE sprinkles!

Terra Maya makes some very cool purses. Love the sugar skulls and Sailor Jerry prints!

Fat Daddy Bake Shop makes the most amazing cupcakes in a jar. These are SERIOUS cupcakes for the hardcore sweet tooth. One bite and you will be hooked!

Cutie Dynamite makes the coolest little hair accessories.

Deorative Instincts sells really pretty aprons and table accessories for your inner Martha.

So Charmed sells all kinds of groovy one-of-a-kind jewelry. Love the lucky bracelet.

Maybe You Should Die sells very funny and inappropriate greeting cards. They also have these great little "mean bags" with offensive words on them to throw at others. I wish i had a set of these at one of my old jobs.

Flamestitch makes cool vintage inspired naugahyde purses, wallets and such. Love the Old Slut On Junk bag.

Ok, now it's your turn to post your favorites on your blog. Just leave a link to your blog in my comments so I can find you.

Labels:


1 Responses to “Share your favorite Etsy shops”

  1. Blogger Suz Broughton 

    This is a great idea! I am going to answer you on my blog. I love Etsy. Sometimes when I feel uninspired I just spend time there. I am not artistic and I get all fired up when I see the talent there.
    The Clown head picture in Stoopidgerl is creepy--in a good Stephen King way. I added some of these to my favs.
    Thanks!
    Suz

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3