Krav Maga & Babbling


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I admit it... I am nervous about my Krav Maga class tonight. I am finally feeling better, but getting sick really put a kink in my exercise goals. I just don't feel powerful right now. I hope I can keep up with the class and don't get killed. I'll probably have to dig out some old buried anger issues to fuel my fire.

For those of you who don't know, Krav Maga is a pretty hardcore Israeli military hand-to-hand combat system. There aren't any set rules, except to go from defending yourself to attacking quickly and then to neutralize the threat by causing as much pain and damage as possible. It's kind of a jump in, go nuts and get out thing.

On to a more sedate subject... I recently found a cool word puzzle website that I have been having a lot of fun with. It's www.playbabble.com and even my boys like to try and help find the words. It's great for their spelling and problem-solving skills. If you like word games, check it out.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Krav Maga & Babbling”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3