Happy Birthday for Cole...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Monday, March 3rd was Cole's birthday. WOW! I can't believe my baby is already five years old! Where does the time go? He is such an amazing child. He loves art ad is learning to write really well too. We had a little pizza party to celebrate with the local Carter relatives last night. He had such a good time and loved his Lightening McQueen cake. Today our home is overwhelmed by Hot Wheels tracks, Play-doh and Nerf balls. Life is good, real good!

The boys don't know it yet, but tomorrow we are off to Disneyland and California Adventure Park. We will have lunch at Club 33 and eat churros, corn dogs and cotton candy the rest of the day! HURRAY!! We like to go to Disneyland in March to celebrate three of our birthdays. This year Uncle Mark is coming with us and the boys are going to love that.

More photos to follow later in the week!








Labels: , ,


1 Responses to “Happy Birthday for Cole...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy birthday Cole!!!!
    I remember a little 2 year old when we were there... He's such a big boy now! :)
    Have fun in Disneyland! I'm sure you will!

    Love, Sandra

    P.S: Is your emailaddy still the same?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3