Club 33


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We have had so many wonderful lunches and dinners at Club 33. That is why I am so excited to see our family photos up on the Club 33 (unofficial) site. I promised I would send them pics when we go again on March 5th. I wish I would have taken photos every time. That would be really cool. Why do I always think of these things after the fact? Go to Disneylandclub33.com and look in the member photo gallery of you care to see the old photos.

Our little Cole turns five next Monday. I just can't figure out where the time has gone. Next week we will be registering him for kindergarten. YIKES! He just finished two sessions of preschool so we are going to enroll him in Little Dragons Karate and some Li'l Rembrandt art classes. We may even take a kids cooking class together just for fun! I love our Rec Centers here in Anaheim. They offer tons of fabulous classes for kids and adults too.

Off to finish some more laundry...

Labels: , ,


1 Responses to “Club 33”

  1. Blogger laura 

    how cool - you all look so cute! i should send some of my club 33 pics to them.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3