Just a quick hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just popping in to say hello. How was your weekend?
We had a pretty great low-key weekend. Saturday we took the kiddos to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the Honda Center. Noah loved every second of it, but Cole lost interest pretty quickly. Sunday we had fabulous crepes for lunch and did some cuddling up on the couch.

Today, Cole and I surprised Drew at his office with lunch, flowers and a box of twinkies. He seemed to be having a lousy day and we just wanted to cheer him up and remind him that he is appreciated by his family. He left the office early to take Noah on his last cub scout field trip then back to the office he went. He should be home any moment and I have a steaming pot of beef stew waiting for him. It's the little things... right?

By the way, we still haven't decided on a vacation destination. All suggestions welcome!

Hope you all are feeling happy and healthy.
K


1 Responses to “Just a quick hello”

  1. Blogger laura 

    oh my goodness - what a great surprise to see you are blogging again! :)

    let's do dinner next month even if we can't get a whole mess of people to go. i'd love to have a visit! :)

    sounds like you've been busy - and happy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3